345 Huss Drive, Suite B
Chico, CA 95928
- All returns must be authorized to be returned. To obtain a Return Authorization Number please email email@example.com or use the contact form on the contact page.
- We will refuse and reject all returned packages if there is no Return Authorization Number written or marked outside of the box.
- Product(s) should be:
- Returned within 30 days from shipping date,
- In good condition, in original packaging with all printed materials, parts and accessories and the UPC Code on the exterior (if applicable), and
- Received in sellable condition.
- Shipping charges are refunded only when the wrong product was shipped or product was defective upon arrival.
- Write the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box and on a copy of the original packing slip which should be packed inside the box.
- All returns will be inspected and must be 100% complete.
- All free items included (other than thank you candy and stickers, if included in order) with a specific product purchase must be returned as well to receive credit.
- When buying in case or bulk quantities, but return less than case or bulk quantity, the refund price will be calculated using next higher price level (not the volume discounted pricing).
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make claims with the carrier for any proof of delivery, damage, and/or loss of the shipment returned to Bidwell Wood and Iron.
- All authorized returned items are subject to restocking fee.
*Following items cannot be returned: Any food or food contact items, finishes or liquids that have been opened, any health or safety items such as gloves, masks, etc.
Items that carry manufacturer’s warranty: Please contact manufacturer for technical issues or repair or warranty needs.
*No returns can be made on clearance sale items and special/custom orders; these are considered final sales.
- Credit will always be issued to the same credit card to which they were charged.
- We will issue a refund within 14 business days of receiving and processing your return. It should appear on your statement within two billing periods, depending on your billing cycle.
- If the item was marked as gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift card will be sent to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will receive the return credit.
- DO NOT RETURN ITEMS BY AIR TRANSPORTATION – The U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) restricts air shipment of hazardous materials items that could contribute to a fire or other mishap on board an aircraft. Aerosol products in pressurized spray containers (e.g., spray cans, activators) and products containing flammable, volatile, or corrosive chemicals (e.g., finishes, glues, epoxy, etc.) have this restricted status. All of these products must be returned via a ground shipping service.
*** Refinishing Fees: When an item is returned and is received blemished a refinishing fee may be applied.
|Type of Return Request||Restocking Fee Applied?|
|Buyers changes mind, buyer remorse or price difference||Yes|
|Buyer refuses delivery||Yes|
|Buyer returns an item but it arrives to the seller damaged, defective or materially different than what was originally shipped by the seller||Yes|
|Buyer receives an item materially different from what they ordered||No|
|Order is returned as undeliverable||No but an amount equivalent to the return shipping costs will be deducted|
|Items arrive to the buyer damaged or defective||No|
|Buyer refuses delivery due to visible damage incurred during shipping or caused by the carrier||No|