Starbond Heavy Thin CA Glue 2 oz
PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive infiltrates deep and stabilizes cracks through capillary action.
Starbond Heavy Thin CA glue is an ethyl cyanoacrylate "finishing" super glue used in making wooden finishes. As an easier glue to handle than the Starbond Super Fast Thin, it makes for an excellent substitute that is not as watery. This thin CA is slightly "heavier" in viscosity than your typical thin, but it is thin enough to penetrate most fractures, joints, pores, and metal inlay material. Starbond Heavy Thin CA glue has become popular for high gloss wood finish applications. By applying several coats, sanding, and then polishing, the heavy thin CA creates a waterproof seal.
The use of Starbond Accelerator is advised when saturation of a porous object is unwanted. The instant cure will prevent Starbond Heavy Thin CA glue from excessively soaking into the porous object, and prevent waste.
- Repairing and filling cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in the wood
- High gloss finishes for a hard, clear, and waterproof coat
- Pen making
- Wicking into and stabilizing guitar
- Installing bindings and purflings on a guitar
- Gluing and repairing guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard
- Bonding balsa wood for model airplanes
- Metal and turquoise inlays
- Jewelry manufacturing and repair
- Furniture refinishing and antique repair
- Ceramic repair
- Marble, Granite and Quartz repair
- Bonding fiberglass to a variety of material
- For fishing, bonding dumbbell eyes, larger streamers and big foam flies
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- PVC and Most Plastics
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free standard shipping on orders over $175