Starbond Super Fast Thin CA Glue 2oz
PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive. Water-thin CA glue goes deep to infiltrate and stabilize through capillary action.
Starbond Super Fast Thin CA glue is a "wicking type" ethyl cyanoacrylate super glue. This watery-thin, instant adhesive is commonly used to repair cracks and hairline fractures because of its ability to easily penetrate narrow spaces. Starbond Super Fast Thin CA glue is well suited for strengthening porous, fragile material such as softwood (balsa), ceramics, unpolished rocks and minerals, and fossil bones. During inlay applications such as turquoise inlays or metal powder inlays, the thin viscosity CA glue penetrates and stabilizes the powder through capillary action. Thin CA glues are often used as a finish by applying several coats, sanding, and then polishing to a high gloss.
The use of Starbond Accelerator is advised when saturation of a porous object is unwanted. The instant cure will prevent Starbond Super Fast Thin CA Glue from excessively soaking into the porous object, and prevent waste.
- Repairing and filling cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in the wood
- Woodturning and knife handle finishes for a hard, clear, and waterproof coat
- Wicking into and stabilizing guitar frets
- Installing bindings and purflings on stringed instruments
- Gluing and repairing guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard
- Fossil preparation through infiltration and stabilization of the fossil before extraction
- Repairing small cracks in the stone
- Metal and turquoise inlays
- Jewelry manufacturing and repair
- Furniture refinishing and antique repair
- Ceramic repair
- Marble, Granite and Quartz repair
- Bonding fiberglass to balsa wood
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- PVC and Most Plastics
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free standard shipping on orders over $175